📅 2012 - 2016
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, French section - Faculty of Computers, Informatics and Microelectronics
📅 February 2019 - Present
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Providing help to the maintenance of code quality, organization and automatization.
Acting as a Team Leader for the front-end development team.
Collaboration in the Agile environment.
Implementing project management tools using Jira and Confluence.
- Developing new functionalities for two mobile applications (created with Ionic Framework).
- Application deployment (on Apple Store and Google Play).
- Development of two websites using Angular (a website for the clients and a dashboard for project management purposes).
- Development of a Cordova plugin for iOS and Android to integrate with a thermal printer.
- Acting as a Team Leader for the front-end development team.
- Backlog refinement with the Product Owner and Scrum Master on front-end tasks.
📅 February 2016 - June 2016
iOS Developer within a project focusing on developing an internal application called "Zimbra Shared Calendars". It is a mobile application running on iOS devices whose main aim is to facilitate the process of booking meeting rooms or creating meeting events. The application includes several features allowing users to:
- Add one or more Zimbra accounts (e-mail server, web client used by Pentalog);
- Create groups of calendars (people or resources);
- View the availability of each calendar on a certain date;
- View, create, edit, delete appointments. Analysis of the current business needs. Design, development and implementation of the software modules. Application testing and bug fixing to ensure proper functioning.
🛠️ Technologies used: Swift, Objective-C, SOAP API, XCode, Git
📅 June 2015 - August 2015
Participation in a training session on mobile development. Study of mobile development concepts and techniques associated to Xamarin platform. Development of several applications implementing the acquired knowledge:
An application for controlling castle gates opening (Pentalog Orleans agency) by means of mobile phones and iBeacon tags; implementation of iBeacons for Android and iOS (Portable Xamarin Cross Platform Project).
A mobile application for managing DK-Fetes payments (coffee, sweets etc). Xamarin Cross Plaform integration with Portable projects (the UI and business layer are developed as shared project, while other platform-dependent elements are implemented using native libraries) and Shared projects (the business layer is developed as a shared project, whereas the UI is implemented with native libraries).
🛠️ Technologies used: C#, Xamarin, NodeJS, iBeacons, Python, Django
📅 January 2015 - June 2015
iOS Developer within a company providing development solutions and services for web and mobile platforms: applications for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, applications for all Android devices, web design, SEO, SMM, cyber security, consulting.
🛠️ Technologies used: Objective-C, XCode